Pick Up A Spare
• Teams of 4 (any gender variation). You can sign up in smaller groups and we can combine free agents or other small groups together to form a team if needed!
• You will bowl 3 games per night, starting at 7pm (with a 15 min practice period beginning at 6:45pm)! Ball and shoe rental is included in the price!
• Handicap is one of the great things about bowling as it keeps all players regardless of skill level on a pretty even basis. We will use a handicap of 90% of 200. (We’ll explain this more on night #1!)
• Subs are allowed if someone can’t make it. The sub’s name needs to be added to the roster so we can keep averages for each person.
• We allow pre-bowling if someone knows they will be out of town. That means they come in on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and go to the desk and let the desk person know they want to pre-bowl. When done they turn in their scores and we post them on the night they are going to be missing.
• We will also have some special fun nights like Halloween Dress Up & OSU Theme night, where you’ll vote for the best costume/outfit, and the winner gets a Pizza or Pitcher of beer for their team!
• Drink special = $1/off buckets of beer (any variety)
All CSS leagues are 50% Social and 50% Sport. We expect individuals to respect the league’s culture of fair and fun play. Foul language and rough play will not be tolerated and individuals who cannot adhere to our standards of fair play and sportsmanship may be asked to leave the league. CSS wants everyone to have fun and be social while playing in the league.
*Please check back later for league rules
FIND A LEAGUE
March Madness is underway! Join us in our ESPN tournament challenge group! CSS is excited to announce that we will be hosting a March Madness bracket challenge, free of charge, to anyone who wishes to participate. While the entry will come at no cost, there is a CSS...
We’re excited to offer our first kickball league! Registration opens today!